Monday, November 28, 2011

My journey

Ordinary world: I wake up at six thirty every morning, shower, brush teeth, eat, ride the bus to school, learn some stuff, go home, do homeowrk, sit around, eat dinner, sit around some more, go to bed. Repeat

Call: I meet this girl...

Refusal: afraid to make my feelings known, scared of what her reaction might be

Mentor: some friends give advice on what to do

Tests, Allies, Enemies: I find myself unsure of what to do, unsure of weather my friends advice will help or not. worried about competition

Ordeal: I reveal my feelings to the girl, she rejects me at first but then changes her mind

Reward: I get the girl

The road back: the girl changes her mind again, she leaves me heartbroken and hopeless
eventually I recover and resume friendship with girl.

Return with elixir: come out with no girl but with acceptance and ready to move on

No comments:

Post a Comment