Monday, October 10, 2011

My perfect crime

What is my perfect crime?
     I break into Wendy's headquarters in the middle of the day, why the middle of the day? they won't be expecting it. I seduce a guard into taking off his uniform, i hit him in the head with his own night stick, steal his uniform and sneak in undetected. I work my way to the top floor of the building. It's the CEO's office, its also where he keeps his secret Wendy's recipes.
     This is where it gets interesting...
I search the room for the secret frosty recipe, I hear a noise behind me, its the CEO's daughter, Wendy.
She asks me what i'm doing here. Do I tell her? of course! I'm too arrogant not to. It turns out wendy doesn't like having a fast food resturaunt named after her. she shows me where the recipe is located, though she is a repulsive and soulless redhead I realize I owe her,
     We make love all night...
I wake up the next morning to alarms going off, they found the unconscious security guard. I tell Wendy to meet me in Singapore. I jump out the window. Was I aware it was a ten story building? Absolutely. So why did I just jump out the window? I strategically placed a giant bouncy castle in the parking lot below the window a week before. I land unharmed. Now... do I go to Singapore? Absolutely not Wendy's is an international company. The only safe place for me is the moon. But they'll be expecting that. Instead I go to Mars where I start an ice cream business for martians and commuting life forms from Uranus.

5 comments:

  1. i like the bouncy castle part! its super creative and funny. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck Norris does push ups.. with his tongue

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha Love it! I seriously laughed out loud. Multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha now i want the frosty recipe! very funny and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is so great! it's super creative and keeps pulling out the rug from under me. Fantastic job! :D

    ReplyDelete