Sunday, October 30, 2011

My story

So what are you gonna be for Halloween? Not sure yet it's strange so much has happened this week Halloween is the last thing on my mind. I knew it was too good to be true. That A girl like that just couldn't stay with a guy like me for very long. She told me on Tuesday. Her birthday... We were walking from the bus. She said she wasn't interested any more. I suspected as much. She stopped talking to me unless I was the one to strike up a conversation. She wouldn't look at me and seemed like she couldn't wait to get away from me. She said she took so long to tell me because she was afraid. She was afraid? I was terrified. Terrified because I knew what she would say. And knew it would crush me. I decided after that that I was done dealing with girls for a while. But deep down I know that if she ever wanted me back... I would come running in an instant. Knowing that it would probably just happen again... And again... And again

2 comments:

  1. You know? This ain't half bad. It finished stronger than that one strong kid at our school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool one. Kinda sad too. She doesn't deserve you.

    ReplyDelete