Thursday, January 12, 2012

Paris

Visiting paris has been interesting.
On my first day I was excited I had been there before in a sense and couldn't wait to see all the sites again,
for the next six weeks, I explored Paris, trying to unlock it's secrets, in a sense I succeeded, but I failed miserably as well, while I discovered some of those precious secrets, I failed to truly unlock and learn about any of them. But not all was lost.
Paris is where I tasted true expression, where I felt creativity flow through my veins.
Paris is where I met the muse, if only briefly, but now I know where to find him.
Every morning I awoke excited to discover what new ideas  I would find waiting for me on it's streets.
Wandering Paris was an exhilaratigly refreshing and freeing experience.
Paris is where I learned the true meaning of poetry and I will not soon forget it. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment